skip to main content

Food Service

PV Food service logo

Welcome to Food Service

Menus: Card IconMenus:

Parents_/_Guardians Card IconParents / Guardians

This website offers a multitude of services to help make payments and monitor your child’s meal account.  By simply clicking on the image below, you will be directed to the My School Bucks website.  From here, you can set up an account, free of charge, to have the capability to view your child’s transactions and monitor what they are purchasing in our cafeterias.  In addition, with this website you can set up an account alert that can come through e-mail or an app that can be downloaded onto your phone.  With this account alert option, you can set it for any amount.  When the child’s account balance reaches this designated amount, an alert will be sent to you three different times via e-mail or the phone app.  This helps keep you informed of when they have a low balance.  Lastly, all you need in order to set up an account is your child’s student ID number, which can be requested for through the My School Bucks website or from Jeffrey Richards, PV Food Service Supervisor (
(Click on the ad to go to the My School Bucks website)
My School Bucks is now available as a phone app!
Receive account balance alerts, free of charge!
people posing for group photo
Middle School Food Service Crew Nikki Hootman, Pam Bates, Mary Adkins & Supervisor Jeffrey Richards
people posing for group photo
High School Food Service Crew Mark Limestoll, Donna Zahn, Supervisor Jeffrey Richards & Barb Kinnison
people posing for group photo
Primary School Food Service Crew Amanda Lockwood, Donna McIlwain, Food Supervisor Jeffrey Richards & Charlene Miller

Our_Cooks_Hard_at_Work! Card IconOur Cooks Hard at Work!

Free_and_Reduced_Meal_Application Card IconFree and Reduced Meal Application

Close up shot of the Statue of Liberty face. And Justice for All

Discrimination_Statement Card IconDiscrimination Statement

The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sec, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.) If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.